Followers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Misfits : Astro Zombies



Oh, all I want to know 
All I want 

With just a touch of my burning hand 
I send my astro zombies to rape the land 
Prime directive, exterminate 
The whole human race 

And your face drops in a pile of flesh 
And then your heart, heart pounds 
Till it pumps in death 
Prime directive, exterminate 
Whatever stands left 

All I wanted to say 
And all I gotta do 
Who'd I do this for 
Hey, me or you 

And all I wanted to say 
And all I gotta do 
Who'd I do this for 
Hey, me or you 

Oh, all I want to know 
All I want 

With just a touch of my burning hand 
I'm gonna live my life to to destroy your world 
Prime directive, exterminate 
The whole fuckin' race 

Then your face drops in a pile of flesh 
And then your heart, heart pounds 
And it pumps in death 
Prime directive, exterminate 
The whole fuckin' place well 

All I wanted to say 
And all I gotta do 
Who'd I do this for 
Hey, me or you 

And all I wanted to say 
And all I gotta do 
Who'd I do this for 
Hey, me or you 

Oh, all I want to know 
All I want to know 
All I want to know 
All I want oh 
Go


No comments:

Post a Comment